Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kitten Stories: I'm Annoyed!

i have become very PARTICULAR about who gets the kittens when it is time for them to go to permanent homes. i damn near wish i could do background checks on people. Well, i have "friend" who is hell bend on getting one. i mean REALLY thinks will come to Maryland from Verginia and take one of my babies. UH HELL NO! And she wants to take it when it's 6 weeks and not 8 weeks (the age they are supposed to leave Egypt). Lemme tell u, this girl has a reputation that for taking care of animals that I HATE with a passion. She had a cat once b4 and put it out and by accident her husband at that time ran over the cat! i would just die if something happened to one of my babies. She only wants one because they are little and "cute" now (they always are in my eyes) and that damn bitch boy she calls a boyfriend is in jail. I cant stand his ass niether. I just know that if he gets out he's hurt my kitten, or get rid of it somehow. Fuckin hate how i feel. I have never feltlike i want to fight the way i want to if she tries to take a kitty. I wish i could. i'll get Devin to put her out. I think the best thing for me to do is not know who has them and not have a relationship with the person because i will ask about them and if something bad has happened i will want to hurt somebody. lol. i talk like i gave birth to them. lol. But thats how i feel. nobody knows how much joy they have bought me with thier fat, round, clumsy selves. lol. I just love them so much. sometimes i watch them suck on thier paws. It's adorable! lol. I will cry when i have to give them away.

No comments: