Wednesday, February 27, 2008

He Proposed On Valentines Day

It was cool. Nothing special. He did it in the car. y couldnt he think of some really nice way to do it? like a special trip somewhere or something. He's so immature. A mature man would have put a little more thought into it. or it' s prolly just his personality. he's so nonchelant about everything that he prolly didnt think it matter having a "fuck it" attitude. I would have liked it to be a little more romantic but i was happy he put a ring on my finger. lol. then i thought about it. I wonder if in light of all that had been happening did he do it just to smooth things over? So much crap has gone down in this past month between him and i that i dont know where to begin. I often ask myself y i accepted his proposal. Do i love him and want him that bad? Cause in my heart i honestly dont know if he;s the one for me. we can't conversate, or agree on nothing and i know he hasnt been to honest about some things lately. it all is just so stressful. i am seriously thinking about giving him back this ring. i have to remember Akira and the example that i am trying to set for her. That love does not come unconditionally and that i will not put up with whatever for the sake of saying i have a man!

No comments: