Friday, February 1, 2008

Kira Had the Hiccups!! AWWWW

She's sooo cute! I love her soo much. My Kit Kat. (i keep changing her nick name). Last week i went flying to the labor and delivery department at St. JOes because while at work i was having sharp pains in my lower abs. i was scared at hell. i tried to stay calm and just go make sure my baby girl was alright. well, they hooked me up to a machine so we could monitor her heart rate and see my contractions. Her heart rate stayed between 130-150's i was happy about that. Her heart beat is like music to my ears. The best sound i'v ever heard. i could hear her everytime she moved and fumbled in my belly. she was rolling around. lol. Then...the funniest thing. i could feel little jumps and hear it too, but i didnt know what it was. The next time the nurs came in, i asked her what that was because it didnt sound like a heart beat. she said "oh she has the hiccups." I almost cried. They REALLY sound like hiccups. lol. So little and cute. lol. i wonder what i aet that gave them to her. Then i felt sorry for her cause hiccups are annoying. lol. i just rubbed my belly and listened to her hiccups. i counted 28 b4 a drifted of to sleep.

No comments: