Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OUCH KIRA KAT!! lol

Today was my Dr's appointment , it went well. I have gained 51 lbs during my pregnancy. I'm officially a fat ass. lol. I just get SOOO HUNGRY! it takes so much to make me feel full or even satisfied. I gained 7 lbs since my last visit. So my goal is to not gain any weight by my next appointment. Other then that my appoinment went well. I asked many questions as usual, and got satisfying answers. But Kira is laying up against my ribs and it HURTS SOOO BAD! I can hardly laugh, sneeze, or move. My Dr. said that some women have gotten broken ribs from thier babies laying up against them. it hurts like hell. I hope she doesnt break any ribs. SHE'S PUNISHED! lol. I have already decided. lol. No, she can stay in there and stretch mommy and jump up and down on my bladder all she needs to. When she's ready to come out, she'll tell me. lol.

No comments: