Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kitten Fell

I was handing it to Egypt and she was positioned wrong. i thought she had it and IT FELL! Oh GOD! i almost cried. It didnt fall far or hard but thats not the point its just a BABY! i picked it up so fast and kept petting Egypt and apologizing to her. I checked it to see if anything was broken, it wasnt. I kissed it, and kissed it. then layed it back with it's brothers and sisters. I picked Egypt up and kissed her too. I love them all so much. i wish i didnt love them and depend on them so much because it's going to be murder for me to give them up. They make me feel so good and calm. They are so soft and warm. They just light up my day. I'm upset because i have to work a double and that will be more time i have to spend away from them. But it will be all worth the stress at work and get to come home and see them wiggling and being too cute. lol.

No comments: