Monday, January 21, 2008

KITTENS IN MY LIFE

Oh! I needed them soo badly. They are just wonderful little creatures. and i love how Egypt mothers them and takes care of them .SATURDAY NIGHT I WAS WATCHING TELEVISION AND DEVIN WAS ASLEEP. I HEARD LITTLE MEOWS. AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS MY IMAGINATION. THEN I HEARD IT AGAIN AND I REALIZED IT WASNT MY IMAGINATION AND WENT TO THE SPOT WERE SHE WAS AND SAW ONE. I WOKE UP DEVIN AND TOLD HIM SHE WAS HAVING HER KITTENS! HE GOT UP LOOKED AT HER AND SIAD "I KNOW YOU AINT WAKE ME UP FOR NO DAMN CATS. WAKE ME UP WHEN SHE'S DONE." LOL. SO I JUST RUBBED HER HEAD AND WATCHED THEM ALL PLOP OUT. THEN SHE AET THE SAC. THAT WAS PRETTY GROSS. LOL. BUT THE END RESULTS WERE SOOOOOO CUTE. She hasnt rejected any of them, or eatten any. I should have known she wouldnt. I did a damn good job of raising her. lol. She's so loving and effectionate. The other night i was holding two of her kittens at the same time. because i wanted one, but she had two off to the side that wasnt sucking at her so i grabbed those two. Well, one started screaming and meowing real bad and Egypt started looking around and saw it and came and snatched it from me! lol. i was like "well, damn!" lol. i understand her though, if i here my baby screaming and cryimg i would come running and snatchin too. lol.
But i just love them so much. they came at the perfect time in my life. Devin said "you act like u like them more then me!" i was thinking to myself "if u only knew!" lol. then he started really acting a donkey when i wanted to hold them and spend my time with them. i'm sorry, i would rather spend my time with small, sweet, adorable kittens then ANY annoying draining person. that goes for him, and everybody eles that wants to be on my nerve. they make me sooo happy and relaxed. i cup one in my hand and just fall asleep for a few minutes then i'll put that one back and get another one. my favorite one is the runt. it's sooo small, but fiesty. it makes sure it's under Egypt, the first one getting milk. lol. My babies. So much love in my life.

No comments: