Thursday, September 5, 2019

What limiting beliefs do you have that’s keeping you from reaching your dream life?

I know I have quite a few imiting beliefs that are holding me back from growing and from moving on. The biggest is I'm afrais of fauilure. I know I'm NOT a failure, but the potential to maybe fail at things is what keeps me stuck. Stuck in the same job, stuck not going back to school, just stuck in general. I don't want to start school and get to math and it's hard and I fail. I don't want to fail at life. My marriage already failed, so I don't wnt to take too many more L's. Right now I'm just comfortable nd really focused on making money. What i love to do is have a 2nd job in the morning. I want to make mor money. I know I wont fail at that becuse I'm marketable. So i enjoy  setting personal oals for myself that I know I can achieve, but it still never feels good enouh. I'm still doing much of the same and i don't like that. HOwever, I do feel confiddent about a 2nd job

No comments: