Thursday, September 5, 2019

Hair Update




i clipped my ends last weekend and it's so pretty and fresh looking. I love clipping my ends. The last time I did it was 8 mos ago in October. I probably wont clip it again until next year after I've done the protective styling for the Fall and Winter months. So maybe March.  I've been doing better with more consistent small things like regular washes and deep conditioning, and clipping my ends. But i really think the main thing tht helped my hair to row was the braids I kept in for two months from May to July. I just left it alone. So while I'm LOVING the shit out of my wash n go's this summer , I can't wait for the growth of my  braids again. When i do them I'm not going to keep them for 2 mos, I'm just going to do the big box braids and keep them in a month at a time. Anyway, for now however I'm enjoying my hair being out. I love going to Walmart and buying their cheaper moisturizers and shampoo. I found a really nice Rose shampoo at Walmart in the discount bin for .50. It smells like a dream and cleansed my hair wonderfully. I can't think of the name of it right now I'll update when I get home. ANOTHER thing I've been enjoying with my hair is this curly/ denman brush. Eco styler gel is the main ingredient to my daily hair regimen (well, almost daily) but the denman brush is the  star of the show. I'm so mad it took me this long to find out about and buy one. More pics coming soon

No comments: