Friday, September 20, 2019

BOREDOM!

I have been so incredibly BORED lately. The things that used to hold my interest pretty much no longer do and I haven't really been able to find more different hobbies I want to do. Anyway, this entry is just going to be a writing entry. There are hobbies that I am still doing like, reading my bible and reading my books. I still listen to my audio books and YouTube videos. But i wish that maybe a had a different subject or genre of interest. I still want to exercise DAILY, but find every excuse not to. looool. and it ends up being more like 1-2 times a weeks. What i AM SUPER excited about however, is my skin has cleared up SO MUCH. I mean, almost COMPLETELY clear of acne discolorations and bumps. That makes me SO HAPPY!! All I've been doing is taking my vitamins and using that bio oil, and after a few months of that consistently MY SKIN IS clearER than it's ever been before and I am so happy. That is actually very motivational, because when I can SEE the benefits of one thing it makes me want to do MORE good things for myself so I can see the benefits and differences it makes. But what's annoying is when i think back over the years of all the time, money and tears I cried on  acne medicines I bought that didn't work and JUST HAVING THE ACNE, when all this time ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE MY VITAMINS! That is VERY frustrating. But now I know, so I'm happier.
   Like for an example exercise. I LOVE doing it....when i do it. But doing it on a regular basis is hard for me. But I'm going to START! Doing SOMETHING on a daily basis. SOME sort of daily exercise  Because I was too skinny before, so i gained weight. i purposely took anti depressants that I knew would make me gain weight. What I wanted to do was take my pills and work out at the SAME time, so I could have that bangin BODY I've always wanted. Well, I didn't fucking do that. I didn't exercise daily like I was supposed to and I started working at Popeyes and gained 15 pounds and now it's 20. A little over what I wanted. My belly pokes out more when I have more weight on myself and I don't like that. So I HAVE to HAVE to start a regular exercise regimen. Rather I do it when I get off in the morning at the gym or rather I do something in the office from youtube. But either way I have to loose 10 pounds and make it a HABIT to exercise daily. Especially since the winter time is getting ready to start and taking my meds and exercising always helps me to combat the winter time blues.
  Another good habit I want to incorporate into my daily regimen is drinking more water and less coffee. I have been drinking A LOT less coffee but not enough water in turn. his wekend I plan on exercising or doing yoga with my son.  I'm going to do that with himm every Saturday starting this weekend. It can be our thing together. And I'm going to teach poots how to crochet
I'm also still writing this blog and working towards my 2,000 posts by 2020

No comments: