Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Juicing Recipes

Others' Favorite Juicer Recipe
See recipe contributions from other fellow juicers:


Detox and Eye-Strengthening
My favorite detox and eye strengthening blend:

- apple
- orange
- carrot
- ginger
- whole lemon (with peel)

3 - 5 glasses a day for one week,...

Booster Not rated yet
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 2 stalks of celery
- 300g of carrot

Cut into small pieces (no peel) and juice, serve with some ice cube.



Thai Refresher Not rated yet
I thought I would share a favourite of mine, I call it the 'Thai Refresher':

* Apple
* Spinach
* Cucumber
* Celery
* Coriander
* Mint


And ...

Makes me Happy! Not rated yet
2 Apples (Fuji)
1 Pear
1 head of Romaine lettuce
2 Carrots

* With a splash of ginger *

Don't let the color fool you, it's tastee!




Morning Tonic Not rated yet
1 Bitter Melon
1 English Cucumber
1 to 3 Carrots

This will make your skin look awsome.
I've been doing this for over a year now.
People guess my ...

Anti-inflammatory Not rated yet
My 13 year old daughter's knee inflammation has reduced by about 80% since drinking this. She's off pain meds, and now working on strength at physical ...

Kick-start the day! Not rated yet
My fabulous blow-your-mind juicing recipe to kick start the day:

- raw beetroot
- bean sprouts
- parsley
- carrot
- apple




Delicious Juice! Not rated yet
This red juice is so delicious that you don't even realize it's good for you. Try it and you will be pleasantly surprised! This makes 1/2 a glass, so if ...

Added ingredients for juicing Not rated yet
I have not read all your excellent article but wish to add my own experience on juicing.

Every morning, for breakfast I prepare the following juice:...

Liver cleansing Not rated yet
This is my favorite.
All the best stuff for liver cleansing and blood purifying:

- 1 medium sized beetroot
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 lemon (with peel)
- a ...

Anything goes Not rated yet
My concoction:
- beets
- carrots
- fennel
- ginger
- lemon
- kale
- cucumber
- broccoli
- green apple

....fantastic!



Tasty green juice Not rated yet
Vegetable juice:

- piece of broccoli (both floret and stem)
- 2-4 carrots
- handful of fresh spinach (or parsley)
- 2-3 celery ribs

Optional items:...

Beat the Monday blues Not rated yet
I work 16 hour day weekends at the hospital ... And nothing makes me feel better than this recipe on Monday mornings when I wake up after all those long ...

Shiny happy skin Not rated yet
I use this when my skin is looking dull and dry. A great way to make it glow:

- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 cantaloupe
- 2 stalks celery
- piece of ginger
...

More energy, more motivated Not rated yet
I'm new to juicing but every morning I have:

- carrot
- beetroot
- apple
- a green (kale/cabbage/spinach/asparagus, etc).

No comments: