Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Feel

myself changing. i have so much on my mind that i want to say and i dont even know where to begin. i have had so much passion lately explode inside my heart and i dont know where to go with it. who to talk to. Lately my feeling towards men, have really changed. my anger with the way that things are in this world concerning men has slwoly taken over my mind and my thinking. I feel like men have the liberty to do too much, and get away with thinking that its ok. i may be single before the end of this blog. because i really feel myself on a NO BULLSHIT crusade. i feel that either i will leave devin or he will leave me before this is all done. because there are things that he feels is ok to do or say to me that MOST MEN especially in his age range feel is OK to do or say now a days. and inside i CANT CANT CANT take anymore. and shit is GOING to hit the fan , when i start to do the shit he does. and im ok with the shit hittin the fan. The unequality in the game these days is almost unmentionable. its sickening. i cant even finnish this blog right now, because my mind is racing, and i dont want to send the WRONG IDEA...so i think ill stop and revisit this topc later.

No comments: