Thursday, June 26, 2008

SO EXCITED

So i'v been making my meetings at the hall pretty regularly these past couple weeks. i'm excited. lol. and we go to get our marriage license this week. (friday). i'm double excited about that. it doesnt even matter to me that the majority of my family wont be there. as long as devin is. all i need is him. lol. and to stand at the fuckin alter and say "i do'. lol. i still need to find a dress. lol my mom said "u gonna look cute right?!" lol. i will. i already have it in my head how i wanna look. a pretty , tall, white head wrap with a gold trim in it. a flower to put on the side. lol. that may be too much. i have to see how that looks. wrap AND gold trim AND flowers may not all be needed. lol. and a pretty plain white dress. YES WHITE! lol. i know i aint a virgin but damn can i have my tradition. lol. i need to find poota something nice to wear also. lol. she will be my flower girl that cant walk yet. lol. the only thing that bothers me is that devin still hassnt told his parents yet! i try not to care thinking that "it's his life, they dont need to know. who cares." but then i feel sorry for them. and i wonder what type of wedding they want for thier son. i wonder if they will resent me in some way. i hope not because i have grown to kindda like them. lol. well, a lot. i dont want thier feelings hurt especially mrs. paula. she's cool now. another thing that bothers me is that i cant find my ring. i acnt believe i was so caeless. i really sounds like i just didnt care. but i took it off to lotion poota and now i cant find it. huh. i have to find it no matter what. today. i feel naked w/o it. like how i feel when i make a mistake and leave the house w/o my earrings. lol. just wierd.

No comments: