Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post Baby Appearence

I feel bad because there are some women who view thier post baby body's as a badge of honor. They are proud to have even carried a child and wear thier stretch marks as sort of a right of passage. in my heart i would LIKE to feel that way. But i just dont. i feel bad inside when i look at my breast that now sag worse then they ever have, my belly that pouches out, my skin went to shit when i got pregnant, and this damn HAIR. OH! I need to feel better about it all. Devin tells me one thing. He tells me i'm beautiful and he tries to make me feel it. He's sweet. But INSIDE i help but feel that he is just SAYING these things. IDK. Maybe not. i know it's probably just me. i wonder howi can feel better about myself real fast. i know that i need to work onmy skin , but i cant loose weight too much because in order to loose weight u need to loose calories and i need those calories and then some in order to breastfeed. i'll pray about it. and work on things. i wonder whats a good fade cream w/o fading my damn complexion. lol. but u know poota is soooo worth it. lol. BUT ONLY HER! lol. no more children. at least not now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing that worked for me and is all natural is vitamin E. Yes it looks a little greasy at night when you put it on but it works wonders for fading spots and clearing skin. You can get the oil at GNC or you can get the capsules at the supermarket and just open them and put it on.