Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Going To The Kingdom Hall

Has been going fairly well this past week. I really like going to my grandparent's. lol. The old people there are FUNNY. lol. Shockingly i feel comfortable. i take my baby and all is well. i wonder if all will stay well as the years go by. i wonder if devin will stay as cooperative as he is now with it. i hope so. i have heard the horror stories of people not marrying other witnesses and it just not working out as a couple. that when u try to mix JW with other religions it's like tring to mix oil with water. it wont go. but devin is sweet. he wants to give it a try anyways. lol.me too. i have been reading my bible and literature more. it feels. good. but at the same time i am discouraged, because i have let myself get so far gone that i have become unfamiliar with my bible. but it's all good. i feel coser to jehovah now , more then i have in a very long time. if not EVER. i remind myself that although Satan is going to test me, but that Jehovah is stronger then him and if i rely on Jehovah i can make it through this.

No comments: