Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weekend:12/25-26 CHRISTMAS WEEKEND!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************




This was Christmas Eve. I guess she was REAL happy. lol


Poots Opening Her First Gift


Me Helping Poots Open Her Gifts


Poots Has PIANO!! she LOVES music and playing the piano. now she doesnt have to lay daddy's , she can play her OWN!!


poots saying "thank you!" for her gifts .loooool. she's SOOO animated!. i LOVE it!


dancing to the piano....you KNEW that was comming. it would NOT be POOTS if she wasnt dancing!! looool


more general choreography. looool



These are Pictures from Sunday. sturday we had an event too, but i didnt take any pictures. I dont know why. lol. but im so happy that i was there this weekend.to see poots open her gifts and be happy. i was planning on staying home,and letting them (poots and devin) enjoy the weekend alone. while i drowned my depression in vodka while soaking in my bath tub. lol. but i didnt. Ms. Paula (devin's mom) encouraged me to come out. and said SHE WANTED me there. lol. thats all that mattered. i love her








No comments: