Friday, December 25, 2009

i will be BETTER to MYSELF in 2010

This year (2010) i am comming up on 25. i cant let this year be like the past 25 years of my life. i REALLY have to be better to MYSELF this year.
1.NOT TAKE CRAP
2.DO THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD. (MORE MENAL HEALTH DAYS) JUST TIME ALONE.
3.staying in/ FINNISHING SCHOOL
4.KEEPING MY HOUSE CLEAN and just staying on top of things more. 2009
5.Keeping myself up physically
6.doing more with poots
7.and being nicer to devin in general (*wasnt that my goal last year?) lol
8. not being so hyper all the time, and stressed out
i am so proud of how i have grown in 2009. going through this year has been so hard. with devin not having any work, and me having to hold things down myself. i was unable to do A LOT. but i really didnt care. i did more prayer, and despite al of that i enrolled in school just like i wanted. im proud of myself. lol. i will continue with school. lol.

No comments: