Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Starts Today

For me...im a bit nervous and anxious and excited all at the same time. lol. i am just anxious to start it CONTINUE it and get it OVER with. without failing ANY classes or no bullshit like that.its been my goal for soo long to go back to school and FINNISH. i actually feel like i am not standing still in my life. i feel like i am accomplishing something and going somewhere. FINALLY! its been long over due.ill be 26 by the time i finnish and poots would be starting school soon. so that gives me time. lol. only thing i dont like is that SOON as school starts it gets COLD out. i HATE cold weather. thats the only thing that stops me and slows me down from wanting to do stuff. lol. but never mind that cause i am DETERMINED to start and finnish.

No comments: