Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Blog

was put in place on this inter net super freeway as a way for me to level wit hother women ging through what i do. i write how i feel, i write truth and that will NEVER change. but what i hate is when someone reads my blog and gets mad at me and approaches me about something i wrote. its HOW I FEEL. and i am entitled to feel any way i want to. dont come at me with "well i read on your blog..." or "is this how you REALLY feel?" or "someone read something on your blog and it..." or " lemme ask you this, cause i read on your blog that you feel..." all of these quotes are ALWAYS followed by something negative.ITS ANNOYING. i write for thearpy and most of the time i need that therapy when i am angry. i write when i am angry, now granted i know not toi put anything too private up because it is a public domain, but what i write is not up for discussion or critism by friends or family. what i want is for young moms, in relationships to read it and read how i get trough my life because maybe they will be able to take some helpful points
i guess what i am getting at is if my family or friends read this and it is osmething in it about you you dont like.....OH WELL. i didnt do it, YOU DID. i dont make stuff up about people. i tell the truth about events that happen then i write how i feel. and i have every right to do that...if you lont like it...dont do anything to piss me off and you wont have to worry about reading how i feel...or gently dont read it, and whatever you do after reading how i feel dont come to me later and ask me questions or tell me how wrong i am!!!

1 comment:

nothink4me said...

kiki, check out my new blog, you said on blogspot blogger you like to read poetry, well here is some poetry for the mind and not the heart at http://adultrhymesalookintoreality.blogspot.com