Monday, July 27, 2009

Im Afraid

of moving forward with my life. i have so many wonderful things in store and getting lined up. but i closer i come to executing those things the more nervous i get about them and it makes me not want to move. i am about to:
1 FINALLY start school
2 Get married
3 Get Reinstated
and i just feel that once those three things are done i will be happy and the top of my game. but then thats when things go wrong for me. usually when all is well i have sooo far to fall. and i am afraid of the trial that satan will throw my way. i am just determined to stay strong and pray so hard for strength. and to not stop going to school no matter what and not to stop going to my meetings no matter what! i just dont want to hurt. i just want my life to be good and stabe for once. i just fear that once i attain these goals the only place left for me to go is down. mmmmmm...i will pray to jehovah for fear not to be in my heart.

on a plus, my skin is getting better!!! YEAAA!!! i have been using black soap, shea butter and Ambi. its sooo smooth and getting even.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate such a good publish which helped me to along the route, We are pleased for your work in exploring and penning this article

Anonymous said...

Appreciation for the data. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

As a brand-new blogger I found this short article quite useful, thanks for posting about it

Anonymous said...

Remarkably simple to comprehend info. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I must tell you, many thanks for writing this specific useful content. We have learned a lot. Thanks

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]VcYJH[/url] - mOixlWNDyNvJBAWD - http://yuxeflk.com