Saturday, May 24, 2008

THIS LOVE

is so strong it's scary. How is it possible to love someone this much? I am so afraid of it. I am so afraid to be this open and vonerable to someone eles. All i want is to protect her. But one day she is going to hurt and i cant do anything about it , one day she is going to leave and i cant stop her, one day we will fuss with one another and she's going to dislike me for a little while. But i love her so much that i am literally AFRIAD of these things happening. what if she grows up and decides to hate me, or just change into someone i didnt raise her to be. or what if something happens and we are apart. i hate loving her so much, because these possiblilities have made me afraid of it, afraid of her. i am afraid of being hurt. hurting like i know i have hurt my mother. my poor mother misses me and loves me. i am so sorry for putting her through this. now i know how she feels. and it hurts. i never knew this b4. i am afraid and hurt over the POSSIBILITY of these things happening between Kira and I and yet look at what i put my mother through on a daily basis. But i promise i will not let anything come between my daughter and I. NOTHING will have the power to sevor our relationship like some things have sevore me and my mom's.

No comments: