Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Poota Butt: Akira

She has changed my life so much. I thinki she is perfect in every way. Just beautiful, full of sweet kisses, and kind. I miss her so much while i am working. i brought one of her onesies and pair of her socks with me to work. Helps me get through the time i am not with my poota butt. lol. yeah thats what i call her . lol. it's so gay. lol. tonight she took a shower for the first time. usually we always take a bath. well, i let the water spray her and she took deep relaxing breathes. i like when she is relaxed. the water got in her hair and it was slicked down to her scalp. lol. she looked to cute and when it dried it stuck straight out and up.lol. she looked funny. we dried off, i lotioned her and told her how sweet she smelled and to always take care of herself no matter what. to bathe daily and put lotion and deodorant on. lol. she looked at me baffled. i brushed her hair and told her not to go outside unless her hair is combed . it's 1:28 am. i count down the hours til i am with her and can hold her, kiss her, nurse her. she holds on to me like i am her everything, thats fine she can hold on to me all she wants. tonigt i was talking to her and telling her i will always have her and support her that no matter what she can always hold on to me. i know she loves me. she acts like it. lol . i wonder if she;s crying now. i hope not. before i left for work i told her to go to sleep and be a good girl that i would be back soon. she looked at me with big wondering eyes. when i nurse her the most reassuring, fulfilling, loving feeling is when she has my nipple in her mouth looks up at me and smiles with her milk comming out. i love when she's satisfied because of me. and she gets done with milk still dripping out of her mouth. i feel wonderful when i know she is full and warm. when i get her in the morning we bundle up close together in the bed and i hold her and nurse her til we fall asleep. i hope devin is burping her good. i miss my poota butt. i have to stop writting or i will surly cry. only 5 hours and 20 minutes till i hold my baby and give her all she needs. Me.

2 comments:

Divafied Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Divafied Mama said...

Aww that so nice that you bring her onesies with you to work. Our daughters are the same age, my lil' Pooger aka Amari was born on March 2nd, and we're pretty much going through the same stages. She's right now teething (has been for a couple of weeks now, yeah her doctor was shocked), and trying to form words. She even watches Baby Einsteins! I'll try to be a frequent reader, you know how that goes.