Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back To Work

I'm back to work for the first time since Akira has been born tonight. I miss her so much. My mom has her which takes a load off my mind so much. But i dont know how long that will last for. i think thats my step dad is going to make it hard for my mom to watch Kira. He sayd my mom didnt discuss this with him. And that she already has too much on her plate already. And then the situation that i am in with my religion. It all sucks. Well, by my being disfellowshipped isolated because of the life i live) my mom isnt supposed to talk to me or anything. But that doesnt apply with Akira. But my step dad doesnt want it. i guess. i dont know. i just really didnt want her and Devin home alone. i'm just so scared for anyone eles to have her at night. I understand that's her father and all but he get's really grumpy when he is sleepy and cant sleep on top of that he sleeps so hard that i'm afraid her cries wont wake him up. i just dont know what to do.

No comments: