Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hmmmm I Feel Sad

A friend of mine is going through a ruckuss and i hate feeling unable to help. Not to mention that i dont think she wants my help. I feel sad because i dont have anyone to really confide in. i am pregnant and I am going through a rough time and I have noone by my side. Dont get me wrong. i am not exspecting the world to spot turning because KiKi is pregnant. But what would it hurt to ge a little extra love. It seems like all my friends are only concerned with themselves. And here again, i'm not saying that everyone should be concerned soly with me, but i thought friends were supposed to help one another out. I have one friend, when she calls me it's all about her life and her problems and another who says (in a nut shell) who says you have drama and i cant be bothered with anyone eles drama but my own right now and turns around and spills her guts to me about her life. And her spilling her guts is not a problem, lord knows the women is going through right now but what about me. Cant we all just help and lean upon one another. Devin always makes me feel i am wrong for how I feel. Or even if I know i am wrong he can be sooo unconsoling at times. He doesnt mean to be. He is just very black and white and right and wrong. And if I am WRONG I'm WRONG and there is no consoling me through my problems. That hurts. For noone to be in my corner during my pregnancy is annoying! Oh well. Someone told me life is such and such is life. I 'll just have to deal. here again this will help me be a lot more independent. My baby is much consolation to me. I never thought it true when my friends and family with children would tell me that when they see there babies and they are going through a problem that problems seems so much better with the presence of their child. Just thinking of Kira makes my life better. She's my life saver. No she's more like a Hersey's Kiss. lol

No comments: