Tuesday, November 27, 2007

25 weeks pregnant! 105 days to go:

I am so nervous and scared. I get these fluttery nervous ( butterflies in my stomach) feeling. I am worried about giving birth premature. The factors that i am worried about with this is that i have had for my entire pregnancy and am having high stress levels, i'm anemic, and i work on my feet a lot. So i told my second job that i would still like to work my 24 hours a week which would NORAMLLY be 8 hours per day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. but so that i wont have to stand onmy feet for 8 hours straight i want just 4 hours a day for 6 days. Fri-Wed mornings. That wont be too bad. and i will be able to come home and sleep.

Yesturday i was really nervous because i was having these pains in my lower abdomen. Like sore to touch pains. My next baby appointment is next tuesday. I cant wait for that. i will be able to talk to my dr face to face about all of my concerns. I have to remember to write them all down. I really need to get back on top of things far as getting a bigger apartment goes. Now i just dont have the time. lol.

I did my hair tonight while at work. i do feel a lot better about that. Cant wait to get my nails done again so that i can show off.

No comments: