Sunday, October 14, 2007

My New Car!!!

LOL!!! YES!! I finally got it. Remember i was saying that was one of my goals? Well, i couldnt wait to get better so i could start accomplishing some of my goals. I am terribly excited. It's a "mommy mini van" lol. I love it. It's a green Murcury Villager. I took over the payments from my dad. He was being terribly annoying and controling about it. One of the conditions was that i have to go to the Kingdom hall. That was irritating. Only because it' not in my heart to go right now. I mean i understand his reasoning, but he cant force this to be in my heart, he cant force me to reinstated. He already is telling me who to cut out my life and so forth. Before i know it, he'll be somehow making me break up with Devin, and making me write my reinstament letter. And he'll be backing me into a corner about it. Making me feel there is no other way out. Like he did with the van and everything eles. I think i will have to give him a good firm talking to in the morning about that. Because i dont want him forcing me to do anything.

Next I will focuse on getting a bigger house, and a second job. As a metter of fact i got a call back from one of the places i dropped my resume off at. lol. And this weekend Devin and I will be looking for a apartment together. Thats cool. And all my OB-GYN visit went pretty good this week. The only thing she said was that i am anemic and to take a iron pill.

No comments: