Sunday, October 14, 2007

LAST MONTH: SEPT

I was incredibly sick and unable to write. I wasnt at work. I felt terrible though. I had a REALLY big and painful cyst in my back. Not cool. I ended up having a surgery to remove it. I was really nervous about the sergury because its not good for the baby. But, the Dr. didnt out me to sleep. I stayed in the hospital for 2 days. That was a interesting experience. The dr's and nurses were REALLY sweet and caring, but it was the first time i went through this type of thing with my mom and my family. Devin was a angel during my ordeal. He changed my bandages every morning and every night. And too really good care of me. I appreciate him. But the one good thing to happen that made me feel a lot better was that was the month i first felt my baby move. lol. I remember exactly. I was laying on my belly watching television and felt a really fast flutter. lol. Now i feel it all the time. Witout having to lay on my belly. But it's cooler when i do. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: