Monday, November 12, 2018

Just Writing

This week was ok. I know i'm HAPPY it's Friday and get to be with my babies! Plus I JUST went to the grocery store so w have all the food we can enjoy. I started this week off on a good foot with exercising. I went to the gym Monday and Tuesday. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE running. he only problem is that i don't want/ need to loose ANY more weight . So I have to curve my enthusiasm to go to the gym and JST RUN for miles on end. owever, there is a youtube video that I wold like to follow on Wednesdays and do yoga on the weekends. o stay consistent but still give my joints and legs a break. Speaking of breaks, I STILL havnt braided my hair. I am happy about it. I decided that I will start a protective style challenge Dec- Feb. It's just three months and wont be so damaging because I plan on doing a lot of two strands twist. But for this month I'm doing wash n' goes with my difusser.

No comments: