Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just writting

I love having fun lately in my workouts. I love that there is no limit ot what i can do all i need is will power. I dont need money, or at least not much of it. I dont need a car, I can just go. I love hobbies that dont require much outside of will power. Cause lord knows i dont HAVE much outside of will power. I love that i can include my kids in this. I havnt really buckled down on myself about reading and writting. I've been watching Netflix which is cool. Documentaries are educational and informative too. Thats the important thing. I just feel like all i want to do is focuse on the spiritual, Mental, and physical betterment of me and my kids. Rather that be through going to school, watching documentaries, making money, or reading or whatever. I get side tracked a lot when i think that i am supposed to give more time and attention to people or things outside of that. And i end up teetering on the edge of depression and unhappiness and i aint got time for that. So here's what i do: All the kids really want is your time. THats it! You dont have to spend no whole lotta money and crap. They just want you to be there. So Poots and i do a lot of: -Readig together - Going to the the pool in the Y. I'm trying to teach her how to swim.....thats going how it goes. But i love that she is not afraid of the water. That is GIANT hurdle that we didnt have to jump. She readily WANTS to go to the pool and to the The Y. - Go outside and do sidewalk chalk. - Blow bubbles - Plant flowers...even though they are dieing. loool. Thats annoying - Cook together. Make smoothies and tuna fish together - Just talk...LORD the child CAN TALK. About EVERYTHING. loool - Run with her sometimes. But...running is MY thing. MY alone time so thats rare. i must admitt that i am tired and i can get annoyed with certain things. My patience is especially short when i havnt eatten too well. It just effects me so negatively. WHat I do personally - Run and exercise. Workout - Paint - Crochet - read - Do hair when i can -watch documentaries and take notes - watch spiritual videos. to keep my spirit in check - yoga and stretching - swimming - clean A LOT. i cant stand a dirty house. It seems to be a never ending battle with that. Soon as one thing is cleaned it's off to do another and as soon as I finnish another, one thing is dirty again. FUCK! lol I'm just working on trying to be a better, happier person. Eliminating the bullshit and focusing on the good. Because we know that when we do that the good get bigger and the bad gets smaller. Even things that worry me, i give them to god and move on. Some things are a bit easier then others to do that with, but still.

No comments: