Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WHYYYYYY????????????????

huh?? why?? why cant i have what everyone eles has?? a good relationship with GOD AND my parents AND my husband?? why do i have to make a choice between the two? it just seems sooo unfair!But im not giving up. i am STILL gonna serve Jehovah. I just dont know how. EVERYBODY is pulling me in different directions. one person is in my left ear saying "if you dont serve Jehovah MY way YOU GONNA DIE!" and another persona is in my right ear saying "if you dont ser Jehovah MY way YOU GONNA DIE!" CAN I PLEASEEEEEE JUST NOT DIE????!!!! i REALLY value my life and am TRYING really hard to live it right. My parents talk to me and they tell me that THE ONLY WAY i am going to be pleaseing to Jehovah and make it into ever lasting life is if i am a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS! So, there are people on this planet that REALLY love Jehovah and appreciate him, and are SERVING him to the BEST of THIER knowledge...so u telling me that if those SAME people have NEVER met a JW in THIER LIFE Jehovah is unpleased with them and wont give them everlasting life???????? I DONT BELIEVE THAT! I told my dad that i dont want to be a JW and i like "something eles". and he told me "you are playing a deadly game girl! ect ect ect" i said " so what happens to OUR relationship (him and i)?" he said "we cant have a relationship." i said "ok" and it hurts sooooooo bad!!!!!
WHY CANT I FOLLOW THE RELIGION THAT MAKES ME HAPPY?????????? I DONT WANT TO BE A JW IT DOES NOTHING FOR ME!! I AM NOT HAPPY WHEN I GO TO THE HALL, I NEVER HAVE BEEN. I DO NOT FEEL CLOSE TO GOD AS A JW I NEVER HAVE!! SO WHAT IS THAT? NOW I FIND A RELIGION THAT I LIKE ANDI FEEL CLOSE TO JEHOVAH (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) AND I AM TOLD THAT ITS UNACCEPTABLE TO HIM AND IMMA DIE. I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!
now i do wonder about things like blood transfusions and political neutrality, speakin in tongues ect. i wonder how Jehovah feels about those things. but WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT??

No comments: