Friday, January 15, 2010

NO!!

i find myself getting depressed again. EVERYTIME i go to move forward with my life Satan uses the SAME old tactics to pull me BACK down again. NO!! i am NOT GOING BACK! I REFUSE TO GO BACK! he can take me through something NEW and DIFERENT and twist me and turn me all around but HE WILL NOT TAKE ME BACK TO WHERE I WAS!! i am moing FOWARD with my life!
No matter what i am moving forward with my wedding, i am moving forward with drawing close to Jehovah and understanding him. i WONT STOP AGAIN! everytime i go to get close to jehovah and get married the SAME OL bull crap happens. My parents start chimming in and confusing me, Devin act a fool, i get overwhelmed i get depressed and i STOP. NOT THIS TIME!! NOT THIS YEAR! so "Satan you take me through some NEW crap, but we WONT go through OLD crap AGAIN!"

No comments: