Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I wish i could live on a island: and this is ALL i need

i will be writting down my essentials in each catagory. i can only have 3-4 (no more then 4) items. there are days i sit and daydream for sooo long about life on my island. and the only perso i would need is my poots.these are the things i would have if i COULD ONLY have these things FOREVER

1.Hair Care:
-shea butter
-coconut oil
-Jason's natural gel

2.Vanity:
-comb
-mirror
-lipgloss

3.Food:
-collard greens (made how my mommy make them)
-watermelon
-pizza
-spahgetti (ahhhhhhh thats slick cause theres a lot of things in spahgetti)

4.Clothse:
-panties
-dresses
-a long, thick, hooded shaw (if it gets chilly at night. my island would never do more then just get a little chilly at night. just enough for me to have my big bear blanket and my shaw at night. my island would always have nice wheather. never them tropical storms n shit. maybe just a little rain every so often)
-flip flops

5.Protection:
-water proof two section tent. (not able to be blown away)
-a good knife that never goes dull

6. In My Tent I Need:
- a blow up matress (i like those things)
-small portable light
-a single eye stove ( u know the cute little one)
-my big bear blanket

7.Entertainment:
-my internet accessable laptop (lmaooo)
-my infinate playlist i pod
-infinate amount of books and reading material(so i can teach and educate poots)
-1 peice of exercise equipment. ( preff. a treadmil)

8.Important Needs
-clean drinking water
-something to make fire with for forever
-soap

9.The ONE Person To Share My Island With:
- AKIRA (aka POOTS) my daughter

10. Things I Would Need For Her
- reusable diapers
-warm shaw

i would primarily make her clothse for her as she grows. but in the beginning for the most part she'd just wear her diaper. lmaooooo. and YES I AM BORED! hence this rediculous blog. but u dont know how much stress i have relieved simply from day dreaming about this island. with noone eles on it. but me and my poots. i would be so happy. we would just read/ learn, and play alllll day. her and i. doing one another's hair, playing in the water, letting the sun toast our skin. oh yea...and my island is in fiji or hawaii. depends on where i feel like going that day. lmaoooo. she's only person i could see doing anything like this with.

No comments: