Sunday, October 20, 2019

Double Butter Body Butter: Fall/ Winter Skin Care

I'm so excited. I  melted shea, and coco butters together, Mixed it up with some good Black castor oil and organic olive oil. I have a whole fall/ winter time skin/ hair care routine that I LOVE! I don't too much put butters in my hair cause it's a bit difficult to manipulate unless i can get it REALLY soft with the oils. But usually I just use butters for my skin care routine. I added moisturizing masks and real whitch hazel to the skin care routine. I love the results of my two differernt butters on my skin. . My skin is soft and buttery feeling because of it. I did a deep conditioning treatment in my hair this past weekend too. I've been focusing on doing things like treatments and masks on my skin and hair to moisturize it from inside out . Making sure my hair and skin are really clean and moisturized are what's important to me. Mainly with my hair, I just braid it/ twist it up and leave it alone. I enjoy individual braids and twists because they make it easier to moisturize my hair but it's still done and in a protective style.

No comments: