Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Current Projects: I QUIT SMOKING!!

I just wanted to update on a few projects I'm currently working on and to say that I FINALLY QUIT SMOKING CIGARETTES!! I used crocheting and quit smoking tea to help me quit. I made a scarf. I love it. It has a special meaning to me because it was my replacement therapy. I've been officially smoke free for about 3 weeks now, almost 4. It was such a cute scarf and so much fun to make that I decided to start another one. A chunky brown one. I love creating and seeing a project come to fruition. Another project I started this year was reading my bible again. I started back in April. I haven't read the whole thing since I was a teenager so I thought it was time I reread it. It's been challenging yet very interesting and fun. I've finished the whole first page so far. Ive also coupled it with regular prayer and research for understanding. I believe that quitting smoking and doing my bible reading is going to kick start a lot of good things coming to me and the kids. I belive that cleaning out and stopping putting toxins in my body will help with the out put results with my life. Add to it bible reading and listing to god audio to give my subconscious mind something good to feed me. I'm feeling good. I finally found some fun things to do cause for a while there I was so BORED with life.








No comments: