Friday, August 31, 2018

VIDEO: Loving OUR Breasts! By Accepting Our BREASTS!




All I've been thinking about is self love and self care. Learning me all over has been a fun journey. Ive been able to write a lot more and the universe is attracting every bit of information I need to benefit my life right now.  Including this video gem that was in my watch later list. I struggle with loving my breast , especially after having and nursing two children.  They used to be GREAT. 34 DD's. Now, they are a THIN, saggy C cup. I feel self conscious when I am topless, or braless. Theres so much skin on them now.  I want to love them again, but i just barely like them now. So everyday I'm going to massage my breast and tell them I love them. I have some breast exercises that I'll also  do
     The BIGGEST thing I need to help with and GREATEST act of self love to myself would be to quit smoking. The problem is, is that whenever I quit smoking I get depressed and anxious for a while initially. t subsides eventually but it takes a very long time and I just don't want to feel that hurt. I already batle with it, I don't want to spiral down hill but at the same time I don't want to die of lung cancer or have any sort of smokers disease. I honestly HATE that I ever picked up the habit. It is honestly one of my biggest regrets. But it's NOTHING to just STOP. I wish it were just THAT EASY. lol. But I WILL do it.
     The three biggest challenges I have in my life now are

- Exercise
- Not smoking
- Eating right

No comments: