Monday, October 29, 2012

BOOK: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

I personally LOVED this book. I have read a lot of bad reviews on it. But overall, she's doing nothing but advocating for positive thinking. And rewiring you're thinking to make your life happier. I dont see how anyone could have anything bad to say about that. I am actually so happy that the universe showed me the way to this book and others like it. The past few months of studying The Law Of Attractions have been a complete joy. and opened up my mind to the possibility that life doesnt always have to be about STRUGGLING, ENDURING, and SACRIFICING! That there is an abundance of EVERYTHING in life including happiness and safety I just have to grab a hold of it and think positively . I will admit that i TRULY believe MOST of my problems of these past few years has been due to a contaminated mind. Contaminated by depression and sadness making it hard for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I has completely given up (pretty much) on LIFE. On my life ever getting any better. Thinking that i had ruined it irreversibly and and i was going to wait on God to fix everything when he decided to bless me, through struggling, enduring and sacrificing. No WONDER i was depressed! I have the power to change my marriage, to be happy, to find a FULFILLING spirituality and live the life I want. I was literally TOLD that because I married the man i wanted to, WHEN i wanted to my life is going to SUCK until God fixes it (whenever he was ready). And that the "ripple effects" of my sin could take YEARS to undo. That's a bunch of bullshit. What KIND of life is that??? What kind of God DOES THAT?? Absolutely HAS the POWER to bless me for my obedience in other areas of my life, and sees my STRUGGLES in life, and WILLLLL do it, JUST NOT NOW cause i got married when he didnt want me to. Thats a bunch of crap. and i dont accept that as being God.

No comments: