Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Blog Post Goals 286 by JANUARY!

I'm still in love with this blog. I hae been using to track my life meanderings since I found out I was pregnant 11 years ago. So much has gone on and happened and it's all right here. I keep my MOST intimate and private thoughts in a journal I write in every night. Writing is super theraputic for me. It's always been. So, I'd like to challenge myself to get to 2,000 blog posts by the end of the year. I'm already at 1,714 so it's only like 285 more posts over the next 4 mos. That's not bad. I'm hopping to inprove my writing skills and topics. I want to write about a few different topics. I'm going to be listening to good youtube videos/ audio books and sermons posting them and thoughts on them. I always do that, but I'mm  going to add articles and commentary on them (videos and articles). Also  plan on sharing my blog around the web more. I've been a 10+ year blogger and still hardly have any traffic to my blog. I'm one of the OG vets to this shit. lol. I'll be posting blogs from home more often too, so that should help with getting them up. Send me more topics I should write about

No comments: