Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Stress Management

This week has not been a good one for me. I thought that I was putting a different type of energy, apparently I was wrong. Mentally I'm in a terrible space and I'm having such a hard time getting out of it. I havnt felt this bad about myself or my circumstances in a long time. It's like none of the things I want in life are possible for me. The things I want to go to school for Good Samaritan wont pay for so I have to pay myself or do some shit I don't like. I don't have money to pay for school myself. But I feel stuck and I don't want I'm doing that's causing me to keep attracting these bad situations. What? Do I have to be a JW in order for life to be ok? In order to be happy? I also miss my mom so much. I miss having a support system, a REAL ONE.
How can I make this better? How can I think positively to turn it around? I want to FEEL better. Increase my skills in something to increase my money. When I get home I"m going to go for a run. Writing helps me destress too but it can also get me in my thoughts and feelings more. Because I'm thinking about it. But I'm running wen I get home, and doing yoga. 'm going to call Popeyes.
Although things are hurting now. I keep reminding myself that things could be WORSE. Everything that's wrong now, may be stressful and on my mind, but it's FIXABLE. It's fixable. It's fixable.

No comments: