Friday, July 18, 2008

just me, just writting

writting about nothing in particular. just thinking about some things running through my mind. holding on to my poots while she sits, looking and grabbing at everything that passes her face. i love her so much and i enjoyher being with me while i work. but people r beginning to talk about it. co-workers to my boss. i should have been more sneaky. in having her with me. now they saying shit. i guess i'm annoyed because people arent minding thier business. i work alone, in a closed room where none sees me. so y it concerns people whom i am RELIEVING to go home that i bring my daughter to work is beyond me. y worry with what i'm doing and then going and snitchin? how bout just worry bout urself! dang man.
i have been thinking about how i would like to write a book. sort of like my blog, but a little more detailed. a book about being a black mother and the relationship between black mothers and thier daughters.including things like my struggles and happiness with my baby girl. like how i choose to breastfeed but there are challenges in that. with work and pumping and what not. how i would like to stay home with my her but i have to work. the differences between majority black moms and the mjority of white moms. how MOST (not all) black moms dont breastfeed. i wonder y its more common in the white community then in the black. how whit moms can take time off and return to work when and if they choose (MOST of the time) but black moms have to go to work and be away from thier babies. i wantto write about all that. and how i want to live and provide for my daughter the happiest, most spiritual, natural life i can. living in harmony with god and nature.

No comments: