Thursday, December 20, 2007

Counting My Blessings

I have been wollowing in my hurt and dissapointments these past few days. I have only been focusing on what is wrong in my life and what i DONT have. But i will focus on what is right in my life. So i will list them:
1.My Baby
2.My Baby
3.My Baby
4.My health (for the most part, nothing horrible)
5.My daddy.
6. a good boyfriend (he could be alot worse. i do love him and appreciate him)
7.my daddy
8. my mom
9.a place to live in
10.a car to drive
11. food to eat
12.my spiritual awareness ('happy is the man contious of his spiritual need')
13.ability to think and laugh, and pray
14.a job. (it might not be what i want, but it's better then nothing. the man on the corner has nothing)
15.my uncle steve
Thats all i think of now. i know this isnt were it ends so as i think of more i will add to it.

No comments: