Sunday, October 21, 2007

IT"S A GIRL!!!

I am so excited that i having a little girl. Her name is Akira Raquell. She was sooo cute on the screen. She was pointing her finger and moving her lips. Her daddy always does that. lol. She was moving all around. Kicking her arms and legs. I love her so much. I am so happy that i am having a girl. That is what i really wanted. She is such a blessing. I know she will help me to get my life together. She's my snoodle cake. I love her more then i could ever tryy to explain.

Another thing. I got a second job. I was happy about going on my interviews this weekend. And this job pays 10 dollars an hour. On Friday's Saturdays and Sundays. Perfect days.

I am extremely nervous about having a girl though. The world is so hard on women. Men can be so ruthless. The world is AUTOMATICALLY OPEN to men. Women have to MAKE the world open to then. And that is damn hard.

No comments: