Friday, February 5, 2010

HAIR



so as you all KNOW...i cut my hair for the 82928613861th time in like November. well i LOVED it, but AS usual i am going to grow it out and Vow to myself to NEVER cut it again.....AS UUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSUALLLL!!! lmbooo. so im going to ONCE again chronicle my hair growth/ styles in this blog. i think that the reason y i got sooo frustrated with it before, was that i didnt have a healthy respect of money, and beauty and the balance the two must have. Jehovah REALLY shapped my mind and thinking on matters this year, concerning money. i used to spend SOOO much money on hair, nails, and skin stuff. well, i have learned about what is essential. i dont NEED those things. there are products out there that can moisturize my hair, clear my skin, ect w/o me spending EVERY dime i have. i have learned to look at things and think "i dont NEED that." and have the strength to put it back. i do know that it is ok to treat myself to my wants occationally. lol
i had concluded that i wouldnt buy ANY more products til i used ALL of what i had. so i was walking around with hats on and loking like buckwheat for like a month. and i done well for the most part, but my hair is so dry, because i had ALL the WRONG products. so my hair was DRY and broke off really bad in the back. im nursing that. then i went and bought CHEAP products that were SO THIN it was REDICULOUS and POINTLESS, a WAIST of money cause it did NOTHING.
so i revamped my products to natural and organic products, plus you cant use the same products thats you use on short hair, on longer hair. but as we all know these can be EXPENSIVE, i have thought of certain styles that will allow me to use the products but keep the styles in for longer therefore cutting down on how OFTEN i use the product and how often i have to buy them. i plan on only having to buy these things ONCE a month if not longer.
here's a pic of my latest style: comb twists i did myself:




thats me and my coworker/ sister in law Aerica. yea me and devin's lil sis work on the same job. and i work on the night shift ALONE and she works on the day shift but this fool was bored and didnt want to go home so came in to work with me tonight. we tend to act like fools when together. looool
and i know i look a lil drunk, but i promise im not, just CRAZY. loool

No comments: